Earlier I said that startups must have to break most of the ten commandments, so I sat here and wrote this at 3am (Sad).
1st) 'You shall have no other gods before Me'
2) 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above'.
3) 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'
You get TechCrunch'd and have Shared Hosting.
4th) 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'
Sundays just another day.
5) 'Honor your father and your mother.'
May have dropped out of College or started a company over the comfortable job.
6) 'You shall not murder.'
Treehouse, Cuil, Friend Feed and Startups which pivot.
7) 'You shall not commit adultery'
I'm sure many of you have something on the side. (A project that is).
8) You shall not steal.
Google Images and "We're like Groupon but with group texting and hipster photosharing".
9) 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'
High Valuations and projections.
10) 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife…
Dreams of going public/being bought by AOL (jk).